Thursday, December 31, 2015

# [Materialism] 10 Ways to Spoil Yourself (Myself) in 1 Year

by Meow

1. Wear makeup everyday

Why not? It will be the icing on the cake!!
Of course, buy TONS of make up XD
Spoil yourself if you have a little more budget to spend.

2. Do a spa at home

Hey, I don't even have a bath tube!!
It doesn't matter, just treat yourself with a scrub and shower.
Then a face mask~~
If you have extra budget, buy yourself a steam barrel at Taobao.
It worth the money!!

3. Keep things organized
I know, this doesn't seem like an enjoyment.
Stay organized is really a good way to make you enjoy yourself at home.
AND, staying at home is perfect to save your money for alternate uses.

4. Get yourself a pair of Sam Edelman shoes
Mine is still on the way to HK.
Nothing to comment at the moment.
As there are so many recommendations in the Internet, you just can't go wrong by paying a little money.
[Link to my boots]

5. Subscribe for a gym membership
AND go to the gym at least twice a week!!!
I like this out of the 10.
Exercise really makes your sleeping quality better.
ALSO, I barely got sick after I have regular workouts.
I can proudly announce that I will not contaminate your flu, I am freaking healthy!!

6. Eat healthily and make your choice of food

This is not a spoil to your mind, but a spoil to your body.
I don't mind vegan food / greeneries / water boiled chicken breast.
Eating food with no preservatives really helps to maintain health and good skin.
AND helps in weight loss as well.

7. Make gathering with your besties while putting your boyfriend aside
I feel like it is a lot more difficult to date my friends after the age of 25.
They might have their own business / job / boyfriend / girlfriend / whatever.
I really enjoy my time with them while I am willing to put my darling aside.
Let's have some gatherings!!

8. Used up all holidays for trips

YAY!! This one I had already accomplished in the year 2015.
I know it sounds like super duper crazy that I went for 4 trips during the year.
Just spend less on buying stuff or stick to your old iPhone 4.
You can skip 1 iPhone generation but cannot miss any opportunity to know the world while your are still young.

9. Give up Windows and switch to Mac OS
Windows 8 was an awful experience to me so I just switch to iOS.
Why not? Although my Macbook is a bit expensive, I really enjoy the performance.
I like it, that's all.

10. Use beautiful cookware and tableware
I am not super good in cooking, but I enjoy it.
I have my own Le Creuset casserole and skillet.
Expensive, but it will last forever!!
Little money for quality and enjoyment, WORTH IT!!
Also, I always enjoy tea.
SO,  I bought myself a selfish "tea-for-one" set from Royal Albert.
Pretty little tea cup~~

End of my sharing.
Feel free to comment me as materialistic =]

FYI, all the above pictures were taken with my Canon EOS 6D, kit lens 24-105mm F4
OR my bf's Olympus OM-D, Leica 15mm F1.7
OR simply my iPhone 6S.

Gros Bisous,




No comments:

Post a Comment