Sunday, January 17, 2016

# 2015 東京周邊 - 冬遊輕井澤2日1夜 (2)

By Meow

New year with old travel diaries, YAY!!
Still working hard to finish up my Tokyo / Karuizawa / Hakone entries.
Anyway~~

My 2nd day in Karuizawa was amazing!!
The snow just make every site looked fantastic (although it was freaking cold).
Apparently, I am a big fan of snow!!
Heading to the Kumobaike, which is a beautiful pond.

在新的一年, 喵我還在寫舊的遊記 T.T
在輕井澤的第二天, 我們第一個景點就是去雲場池。
喵實在太喜歡雪, 周圍的景物都變得很夢幻。


There is a decent western restaurant next to the pond called Primo.
We had our lunch there.

我們在雲場池旁的一所叫 Primo 的西餐廳吃午飯, 食物還不錯!


After lunch, we headed to Old Karuizawa for taking a bus to the Shiraito Waterfall.
Bus information linked HERE.

吃完午飯, 我們步行至舊輕井澤準備乘巴士去白絲瀑布。
按我去看巴士資訊。


It was totally snowy after we get off the bus.
The floor was extremely slippery which I fell down T.T

下車後的景物都是白茫茫的雪, 地板也很滑 (弱弱的滑倒)。


I was ice-skiing to the waterfall.
The waterfall is small scaled but stunning.

我一路上都是溜冰式地走著。
瀑布不是雄偉, 但漂亮得令人驚嘆!


Not in the mood of writing essay.
Words are short, but I hope you like my sharing.
I really did tune every single picture to my perfect state.
Thanks for watching.

懶懶的不想打太惰字, 但照片我卻是很努力去調色, 我已盡了力啊~
感謝收看。

FYI, all the above pictures were taken with my Canon EOS 6D and kit lens 24-105mm F4.

Gros Bisous,

No comments:

Post a Comment