Tuesday, December 22, 2015

# 2014 Trip to UK - 倫敦市集遊

by Meow

2014 UK Trip Day 13: Camden Lock / Notting Hill
2014 年英國之旅第十三天: 卡姆登市場 / 諾丁山市集

The last entry of my 2014 UK Trip Series!!! Hurrah!!
Our landlady strongly recommended us to go for Camden Lock Market, so we went there.
The market was fun, but I'd already spend most of money, I hesitated before I buy anything.
Visiting a market is really a good way to know more about a country / nation!!

2014 英國系列的最後一篇!! (撒花花)
聽了房東的話去了卡姆登市場, 她說這個是她強列推介。
逛是不錯, 可是之前血拼得太多了, 所以沒有見到十分喜愛的都不會買。
逛市集是認識一個國家文化的好方法啊!


The Camden Lock market is just like our Women Street in HK Mongkok.
We actually prefer a vintage market, so we headed to the Notting Hill after a walk through.

卡姆登市場就像是香港的女人街, 實在見怪不怪。我們走了一圈便出發去另一個市集 - 諾丁山古董市集


Stuffs are sooooooooooooooo cute!!

懷舊的物品實在很可愛!!!


End of my sharing!! Thanks for watch my UK series!!

分享完畢!! 感謝大家收看英倫系列!!

FYI, all the above pictures were taken with my Canon EOS 6D and kit lens 24-105mm F4.

Gros Bisous,

No comments:

Post a Comment