Monday, July 06, 2015

# 2014 Trip to UK - Windsor, 參觀溫莎堡

by Meow

2014 UK Trip Day 7: Windsor Castle & Dinner @ Oxford
2014 年英國之旅第七天: 溫莎堡與牛津的最後晚餐

Short sharing today...
As I accidentally reserved a 3-days-stay in Oxford, I decided to set a 1-day-trip to Windsor.
Nice weather for castle tour!
As I could not take pictures inside the castle, I can only show you the walls and bricks.
I really think the castle worth a visit, you may click the link to the offical website: Here.

長話短說...
不小心地安排了三天行程在牛津, 唯有拿一天去溫莎堡參觀。
那天的天很藍, 天氣很舒服, 又不會太冷。
溫莎堡內都不准拍照, 但裡面展出的都值回票價, 有興趣就去官網看一下~

We visited the castle on a Sunday, hence all the shops closed before 7pm!!
It surprised me that we can only find a few people on the street!!

在英國, 星期日的店舖都關得特別早, 街上也只有廖廖數人...


Back to Oxford for dinner...
Ce soir, we had a very nice dinner at Branca.
Reasonable price and taste amazing.
Highly recommended as the Michelin Guide.

在牛津最後的晚餐...
我們預約了一所米芝蓮推薦的餐廳 - Branca
不貴又好吃, 強烈推介!!


Viola~ End of my sharing today...
Hope you like my sharing and recommendations!! XOXO~

分享完畢!! 感謝收看!!

FYI, all the above pictures were taken with my Canon EOS 6D and kit lens 24-105mm F4.

Gros Bisous,

No comments:

Post a Comment