Saturday, January 31, 2015

# Unboxing - Look Fantastic & Nuxe Beauty Boxes

by Meow

It had been a long while since I write about beauty products.
I just don't want my blogger to be more creative than writing review on products.
However, these 2 boxes are so amazing that I would really like to share.

Left: Nuxe Crème Fraîche 24hr Soothing and Moisturizing Beauty Set (HKD$298)
Right: Look Fantastic January Beauty Box (£15)


There are 6 products in the Look Fantastic Box.


This Crème Fraîche mask worth around HKD$180 in Hong Kong,
but I just got a whole box with £15!!!!
What a good deal!!!
Nuxe products are always the best products to use; you will never regret it!!


Here is the Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence.
This is a heat protecting spray for your hair.
I tried and it smells soooo sweet and nice!!


Not tried yet...
1. Molton Brown Eucalyptus Body Wash
2. Gatineau Strategie Jeunesse Eye Pads
3. MyVitamins Vitamin C Effervescent Tablets
4. Goldwell Dualsenses Color 60Sec Treatment

They seems good and their size are just perfectly for my upcoming trip!!


Here is my second box...
I know what content is inside before I purchase it.
Sure it worth the money!!
The tallest one is a full size product: Comfort Cleansing Milk with Rose Petals
I tried one of Nuxe's cleansing milk and it was awesome... I hope this will be the same

Another full size product is the Creme Fraiche 24HR Soothing & Moisturizing Cream.
I tried the product on my hand and I just fall in love with it.
It is so moisturizing ♥

The small pink thing is a toner: Gentle Toning Lotion with Rose Petals.
I am planning to bring this along with me to mhy up coming trip.
Hopefully I can share a little on my skin care experience under dry and cold climate later (March?).

The brown thing is a tester of the Nuxellence JeunesseYouth & Radiance Revealing Care.
I was told that it is one of the best selling item of Nuxe!!
Texture is smooth and easy for skin to absorb.


Here is a peep inside the Creme Fraiche 24HR Soothing & Moisturizing Cream.
You may not see the texture in the picture but I can tell you it is so smooth and easy to absorb.
Light weight feeling but moisturizing.


Tester size Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil.
It can be used for hair, body or face.
I tried, it is good, but not better than what I am using currently.
* see my 2014 January Faves for my current hair care product


C'est fini! I hope you like my sharing.
Whether I will continue to subscribe my Feburary Look Fantastic Beauty Box or not?
I don't know yet until I see the first review through Google XD.
BUT, the box really worth the money; just depends on if you like the full size product or not.
The Nuxe box? Worth and recommend.

FYI, all pictures were taken with Canon EOS 6D and kit lens 24-105mm F4.
Gros Bisous,

No comments:

Post a Comment