Monday, June 23, 2014

# Gifts from Friends - Japan Limited

by Meow

Long time no see.
I've been watching the Game of Thrones recently.
The TV series are so interesting that I no spare time for my blog ><

Two of my besties just went to Japan and they brought me these babies as souvenirs.


Face masks from LuLuLun... haha funny name XD
Haven't tried out yet, but I'd tried masks from this brand.
These should be good.
By the way, the mask is Hokkaido limited!!
Thanks Shirman my love =3=


This is a sun gel from Nivea.
It claims to be "toner-like" which is watery.
Tried on my face today, nice with a little hydrating.
Thanks Iris ♥


The texture is watery and smooth; easy to spread through the face.


End of my short sharing today, hope you all enjoy it!
FYI, all pictures were taken with my Pentax K-30 camera but Pentax FA 31mm F1.8 this time!
See you soon ♫ Au revoir!!

Gros Bisous,

No comments:

Post a Comment