Monday, June 30, 2014

# Emptied Products - Garnier, Crabtree & MORE...

by Meow

Yay! Just finished season 4 of the Game of Thrones;
which means I shall have more time for my blog XD!!
I'd finished a number of skin care products and I wish to share my comments on them.


The Garnier Aqua Defense line is probably the best drug store skin care products I've ever come across...
In this picture, I'd got a:
1. Hydrating essence
2. Foam cleanser
3. Sun lotion
There series is not expensive (Actually, I'd used up 3 jars of hydrating essence already;
which proved how I loved the essence.
The sun lotion and cleanser are good as well.
The only thing I don't like about the sun lotion is that it only got SPF17 which is not enough for active person like me.


Here comes a foaming bath essence from Marks and Spencer and a body lotion from Crabtree & Evelyn.
The bath essence smells SOOOOO GOOOOOD but it is not very moisturizing.
Perhaps it will be better if you use it in summer.
Anyways, it really smells good.

This Jojoba Oil Body Lotion is my first bottle of body lotion from Crabtree.
It did whatever a body lotion should do: smells good, moisturising...
BUT, kind of pricey (~HKD$200, well, I forgot).


Last emptied product - Sheet masks from LuLuLun.
This pack contains 50 sheet masks!!!!
I really admire myself for my patience to finish up the whole pack!!
The mask quality is fair; it really made my skin finer.
The only thing I don't like about this is the masks were not separately packaged.
It seems a little disgusting that you keep using the masks from the same pool of essence for over 2 months...
Yea, I did this disgusting act...
Anyway, the mask is really cheap (HKD$160)
and you may consider buying it when you visit Japan.


End of my sharing~ YAY!
See you very very very soon!!
FYI, all pictures were taken with my Pentax K-30 camera and kit lens 18-55mm F3.5-4.5.

Gros Bisous,

No comments:

Post a Comment