Thursday, May 22, 2014

# Travelling with Film - Paris Under Kodak Elitechrome

by Meow

Another post for my old pics in Paris.
I've been organizing my old films these day
and I found these pics were really good for a film demo.
These pics were taken with my film camera with Kodak Elitechrome ISO100.
I think some of these pics are even better than my DSLR pics.
這是我去年在巴黎拍的舊照片。
都是用膠卷相機拍。
我發覺,有時候用膠卷反而比用單反拍得要好。

I am not going to say too much on these pics as I'd talked about the sites in previous posts.
這帖子就當作是膠卷的demo, 對景點有興趣的朋友可以翻閱我的舊帖子


This is Musée d'Orsay...
奧賽博物館? 中文翻譯的名字好怪...
[喵喵法文教室] Musée d'Orsay ~ Moo-See-Dog-Say XD


Few snaps outside Musée d'Orsay...


La Tour Effel...
巴黎鐵塔...


On the way to the Château de Versailles, we saw the Eiffel Tower!
在去凡爾賽宮的途中, 我們又巧遇鐵塔!!


Few snaps on the Château de Versailles...
凡爾賽宮留影...


Do you think the pics are a bit too dark?
It is not the matter of the film...
I thought the film was ISO200 so the setting were all wrong ><
Luckily the outcome isn't too bad (?)
也許你會覺得以上照片有點暗...
那是因為喵喵我把膠卷當了ISO200來拍 (大誤!!)
幸好拍出來效果還好 XD

FYI, the above pics were taken with my film camera Ricoh KR-5 Super
and Pentax FA31mm F1.8.
I hope you all enjoy my film demo and I love you all!
多多指教!!!

Gros Bisous,



No comments:

Post a Comment