Saturday, May 31, 2014

# May Favourites

by Meow


Time for May Faves!!
I'd stopped from buying too much beauty products these months;
you know, salary is limited T.T
I just keep myself buying essential skin care stuffs...

Here comes my May faves 2nd runner-up.
It's very hot these days and I need some body spray.
Marks and Spencer was doing promotions for "buy 1 get 1 half-priced",
SO, I got these babies.
They smells soooo good and they can stop me from sweating too much.
They cost me HKD$102 in total which is a little pricey.


This makeup brush is my 1st runner-up in May.
I'd bought this brush for some time and I started to love the angle-brush recently.
This brush is from Ecotools and I'd mentioned it in my previous post.
The angle-brush is so firm and precise that I can draw a perfect eyeline!!


Lastly, my champion of May faves goes to the beauty puff from LEED.
Many Hong Kong girls should have heard of this name.
One day when I went to AEON and this puff is on sale (~HKD$28 for 2)!!


The texture of the puff is really soft and to my suprise, it does not absorb too much toner!
It just trap my toner and I can save a lot of toner with this puff.

Viola, it's the end of my sharing this month.
I hope you like my short sharing and I love you all!

Gros Bisous,

No comments:

Post a Comment