Saturday, May 31, 2014

# Hipstamatic X ButterS (NYX & Butter Nails)

by Meow


It's boring to snap with DSLR always...
I am quite a big fan of Apple products as they have very GOOD APPS.
Hipstamatic is not a new app, but it's my all times favourite.

The app re-package digital filters into film, lens and flash light;
different combination of these thus create many different effects.
I bought several bundles "accidentally", but I really love to play with these effects.

For this entry, I would like to share my feelings on these NYX Butter Lipsticks
AND the Butter Nail Polishes through pictures taken with my Hipstamatic app.

PS: I don't have an IPhone, I use Ipad for the snaps.

這個帖子的照片是用IOS 的 apps - Hipstamatic 來拍的。
本來就好喜歡這個app, 就算IPhone 給賣掉了, 還是把它安裝在IPad 上。
這次就讓我懶懶的用app 來寫帖子吧!!

喵喵我要介紹的是butter 系列- NYX 的"牛油唇膏" 和 Butter 的指甲油。
注: 它們是不同的牌子啊!


I wanna ask: "Where can I buy NYX products in Hong Kong?".
NYX shops in Tsim Sha Tsui and Mongkok had closed down...
Anyway, these Butter Lipsticks are not available in Hong Kong.
The texture of the lipstick is smooth like butter;
pigmentation is good as well!!
* All 3 lipsticks are from Ebay ($USD24.95 for 3).

最近香港的NYX 都好像關了... 喵會去的旺角和尖沙咀也再找不到這個品牌。
但是NYX 這個品牌在美國是很有名的, 因為價格相宜, 而且品質還不錯的說。
今次喵要介紹的是香港沒售的系列; 真是"膏於其名" 質感像奶油一樣滑 ♥
著色度也是不錯的啊!!
* 這三支唇膏都是喵在Ebay 買回來 ($USD24.95 3支)...


The next item that I would like to introduce to you all is the nail polishes from Butter London.
These babies are pigmented and easy to paint;
BUT, it worn out in 3-4 days, which I am a bit disappointed ><
* All three items from Ebay (~$USD13@).

再來這個就是Butter London的指甲油!!
顏色很漂亮, 塗兩層便完美覆蓋 ♥
唯一美中不足就是比教快掉色, 三至四天就掉色了, 經不起家務的考驗 ><
* Butter 在香港是比較難找到... 喵喵也是在 Ebay 買回來的...
(大概是$USD13 一支)


End of my sharing today; hope you all like it!!
[跪下] 感謝觀賞!!

Gros Bisous,

No comments:

Post a Comment