Thursday, May 01, 2014

# April Favourites & Fine Lunch at Three

by Meow


Short sharing on April Faves...
I'd mentioned these babies in previous post, so I will not write them in details today.
Instead, I would like to talk about my lunch on "Three".

April Favourites:
2nd runner-up: Domed Bronzer from Ecotools
1st runner-up: No-Sebum Mineral Pact from Innisfree
Champion: Tangle Teezer in Leopard Print

100% recommend my April champion, no doubt why it got such a good reputation.


I had a lunch with my boyfriend on his birthday at the restaurant Three on Canton.
My bf was attracted by the atmosphere of the restaurant one day he walked by,
so I reserved a lunch for him on his birthday.
It is not a very expensive restaurant (but not cheap either), but having good atmosphere.

It was a lunch buffet (again ="=).
BUT, the restaurant surprised me with a huge variety of food.
I tried French, Chinese, Indian and American dishes;
really having satisfaction with this sum of money (HKD$2xx each)!!

Here are some photos that I took that day.





I hope you all enjoy my sharing.
My April Faves picture was taken with Pentax K-30 and kit lens 18-55mm F3.5-4.5;
other pictures were taken with my Canon EOS 6D and kit lens 24-105mm F4.

Je vous aime tous!!

Gros Bisous,

No comments:

Post a Comment