Sunday, April 27, 2014

# All About Hair Brushes

by Meow

I have a few brushes that I use very often.
I am a girl with thin hair so the health of my dear hair is a very important matter.
These are my beloved hair brushes:
1. Tangle Teezer in Leopard Print (HKD$144 @ Beauty Bay)
2. Paddle Brush in Diamond Print (HKD$32 @ Forever 21)
3. Teasing Brush (HKD$36.2 @ Beauty Bay)
4. Fold-able Brush (~HKD$180 @ Anna Sui)
5. Full Volume Styler Brush from Ecotools (USD$10.99 @ iHerb)


Tangle Teezer is a hair brush for wet hair.
It detangles my messy wet hair under a "not-painful" manner.


I really love this brush as it really works with my damaged and knotted hair.
The only thing not reasonable for this brush is that there is a hole in the middle
WHICH traps water in it if you wash the brush ="=
Anyway, it is really a good tool ♥


This 32-dollar-brush is a good deal that it detangles my knotting hair under little pain.
However, the Tangle Teezer is really working better than this.
As it is only $32, it really worth the money.


This is a teasing brush from Head Jog which gives more volume to my thin hair T.T


You can see the hair is a bit hard and I usually use it to "reverse-combing" my hair.


This full volume styler brush "pumps" hair into your wet hair and makes your hair dry faster.
It claims to be used on wet hair, but I found it is way too painful to detangle;
as my hair is really a MESS after washing (my hair is thin, fine & weak).
SO, I usually use my Tangle Teezer to untie my hair knots,
THEN use this to make my hair dry faster.
The brush also gives a shine finish after my hair dries (I have no idea why ="=).


Lastly is my old old "portable" hair brush from Anna Sui.
It was a gift from my friend.
It is so-far my most expensive hair brush but makes no difference with a normal brush.
It is fancy and girly anyway~~


That's all for today's sharing.
I always think girls from Hong Kong have less choice on hair products than girls from UK / US.
Therefore, I wrote this post to suggest more channels for Hong Kong girls to shop.
FYI, all pictures were taken with my Pentax K-30 camera and kit lens 18-55mm F3.5-4.5.
I hope you all enjoy my sharing.

Gros Bisous,

No comments:

Post a Comment