Saturday, April 12, 2014

# Shopaholic - My Second iHerb Haul

by Meow

I don't really want to do haul entries within a short period, but my stuff from iHerb just arrived...
SO... today, it will be another haul on iHerb.
As I am an old customer of iHerb, they give every costumer a referral code;
with this code, you are going to get a UDS$10 off for your first purchase.
My code is CRZ501, if anyone of you are interested.
Whatever~ I am not sponsored and I purchase everything with my own money T.T

I purchased 4 things this time and the shop gift me a free organic toothpaste!
What a deal!!

You can see I am buying stuffs from Ecotools again!


The first thing that I bought is a toner from Acure Organics.
As my toner is running out;
even I haven't heard of this brand, I would like to give it a try.
It smells quite good like a mixture of rose water and Chinese medicine.

I've applied it twice on my face.
It seems okay with a very decent container which make the toner so so soooooo fine.
It claims to control your face oil and solve the problems on your skin.
I am not sure if the product works well, but the spray container is really good.
This Balancing Rose + Red Tea toner cost me $13.81 which is slightly expensive.


The second thing that I bought is a cosmetic item from Elf Cosmetics.
This is really a brand on the cheaper side but the products is okay.
This All Over Cover Stick cost me USD$1.99 which is VERY CHEAP!!!!


I got the stick in the colour toffee.
I tried to use it as a contour product this morning and it works quite well.
It is blend-able and really pigmented.
I think it really exceed the value of the money.


The third item which I bough is a hair brush from ecotools.
This Full Volume Styler cost me USD$10.99.

As I don't have much hair, a volume brush is really a essential to me.
It claims to dries my hair 20% faster for less damage.
I suppose it can be used on wet hair.
I tried this brush for two days, my hair is kind of shiny and smooth.

As I'd "accidentally" ordered 2 brushes online, I will do a review on hair brushes very soon.


Last but not least is a Domed Bronzer from ecotools.
Starting from my last order of ecotools brushes, I started to fall in love with their brushes.
The hair of this brush is really thick and I love it so much.
This brush is affordable and cost only USD$9.99.


I've tried my best in writing entries in this blog and I hope you enjoy it.
FYI, I took these pictures with my Pentax K-30 camera and kit lens 18-55mm F3.5-4.5.
I treasure all visitors in my blog and I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Gros Bisous,

No comments:

Post a Comment