Tuesday, April 08, 2014

# Big Innisfree Haul - Pore Clay Mask, Sun Gel & MORE

by Meow

Bonjour!
It's another haul entry!!
I am such a shopaholic but WHO CARES?
Just joking; I always chose "worth-the-hype" products (and cheaper ones).

Innisfree is a Korean skincare and makeup brand which is on the cheaper side.
Their products are very good and really worth the money.
I think this should be a good brand for students (if you got extra money XD)

** I am not sponsored and I purchased all Innisfree products with my own money!!


I'd been using tons of pore clearing products as I got very big pores =[
When I came over this Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask, I just can't stop repurchasing this.
AND I'd purchased the whole series of Jeju volcanic pore clearing products!!

The clay mask is a very very good product that makes my skin really clean;
without dehydrating my skin.
I think more than 80% of my blackheads came out after applying the mask.
Clay mask around HKD$100, I forgot the price.

The Black Head Out Balm is also good for massaging over your blackhead-prone area;
the black head will eventually come out when you wash your face!!
After massage, the blackheads in my pores became smaller in size.
The balm is HKD$60, if I remember correctly.


When come to sheet mask, I always recommend sheet mask from Innisfree.
I've been trying many brands of sheet masks all these years and I stopped at Innisfree.
The mask is not expensive and works really well.

It is the Royal Jelly Sheet Mask.
I think this is made of bee propolis?
Anyway, it is moisturizing.
There are tons of different sheet masks in Innisfree.
I am dying to try out the others...
Sheet mask HKD$10@.


Another mask product - Jeju Bija & Aloe Capsule Recipe Pack.
I'd used up 3 of this capsule and will keep on repurchasing it until my acne is gone.
It is a soothing sleeping mask.
In this small capsule, it contains gel for 2-3 times usage.
This baby cost me HKD$20@.


Now comes to the most exciting part!!
The shop is having a BIG SALE on sunblock gels.
These 2 identical Eco Safety Aqua Sun Gels cost me HKD$90 in total;
which is an amazing deal!!


I've tried the gel on my hands before purchasing.
The gel is not greasy and easy to blend.
It seems a little moisturzing as well.


After testing on my face, I fell in love with this.
The texture is so light and will not block my skin from breathing. 


Last but not least is the No-Sebum Mineral Pact.
It is a powder which I use to set my makup.
This baby costs HKD$100.


The packaging itself is not very attractive, BUT
the powder is very very light and fine.
The colour of the powder is transparent.


I hope you all can accept my shopaholic character and love my sharing.
FYI, all my pictures were taken with my Pentax K-30 camera and kit lens 18-55mm F3.5-4.5.
Who say we can't take good pictures with toy-like camera and kit lens?
I love you all.

Gros Bisous,

No comments:

Post a Comment