Monday, March 24, 2014

# Sooo Fairy Tale - A Trip to Strasbourg & Colmar (3)

by Meow

This should be the last post of my France 2014 DSLR series...
Finally...
BUT, I snap tons of photo with my film camera in France, so there will be a film series later.

Back from Colmar, it was already night time.
After dumping all stuffs in the hotel, my boyfriend and I went out for a walk.
As told by Ms. Reception, there was a light show at Cathedrale Notre Dame at 10pm.
The light show was really cool and worth to watch.
By the way, we were in Strasbourg, in case you don't know =]


I love the Gothic style of the church.
It is so elegant.


After watching the light show, we marched along the night roads back to the hotel.
It was so tiring and we all had a good sleep.


The next day, we toured around Strasbourg.
I thought this was the "Petite France" quarter.


The architecture of Strasbourg is like Colmar, but Colmar gives a more ancient impression.


Il était calme.


Picture taken by my boyfriend as my friend and I were looking for a place for lunch.


My boyfriend with an ugly smile XD.


After half a year from the French trip, I kind of miss France.
France is not romantic, realistic but a dream to Hong Kong girls.


Another Lafeyette in Strasbourg.
I bought a belt from Agnes B for HKD$1XX, YAY!!


Finally, we had found a place for lunch.
We got a tuna salad.


And a pizza.


This is what the Cathedrale Notre Dame looks like in the daytime.
Still, it looks gorgeous!


Look at the details!!


The inside reminds me of the church in my secondary school.


It was pretty and clean.
I just can't imagine it is already more than 500 years old!


The lamps inside were so Gothic as well.


Like the Notre Dame de Paris, you pay, then you light a candle in the church.


It is so tall!!!


After touring around for a few more hours, we headed to the train station.


One last snap of the outside of the gare de Strasbourg.


The inside is also pretty.


OMG, I really miss France!!!
I will be back.
AND I will be dying to live there (if I can find a job in France)!!

FYI, all pictures were taken with my Canon EOS6D and kit lens 24-105mm F4.
I hope you all enjoy my sharing and love France as I do.

Gros Bisous,

No comments:

Post a Comment