Sunday, March 30, 2014

# March Favourites

by Meow



It's the end of March which means another time for my monthly favourites.
It's healthy to have a favourite post every month as it keeps me from buying too much;
I only have 3 spaces for my faves XD

Here come my second runner-up...
Kick-ass concealer from Soap & Glory!


I came across with this concealer at Ebay randomly;
I used to hang around Ebay when I am free.
It looks really attractive to me as this petit box comes with a 2 colours concealer;


and a translucent powder!!
3-in-1 cost me HKD$171.
I think it is a fair price.
The concealer is not too dry and not too creamy.
It is good enough for me to cover up my dark circles and my pimples T.T


My first runner-up goes to my eye shadow palette from Wet n Wild.
I got it from Taobao which cost me around HKD$60.
I don't really like the packaging as it looks tooooooo cheap to me...
There are too many stickers on the palette;
the package is too "plastic" and I just hate it.
BUT, the eye shadow has really REALLY good quality.


I was amazed by the colours and the pigmentation of the shadows.
Every colour of the palette is usable and very pretty.
It lasts a very long time as well.
Even I hate the packaging, the contents are very very GOOD!!


Last but not least, the winner of March goes to...
The ROOT hair mask from Lush!!!

The mask cost me HKD$170 which is a little expensive.
The sales told me to apply the mask thoroughly on my hair including the roots.
The effect is just amazing!
It is so moisturizing and not oily at all.
Even after one whole day, my hair is NOT greasy.
I really like the hair mask!
AND it smells refreshing at the same time!!


Thanks for watching my March Faves, hope you all enjoy it.
FYI, all of my pictures were taken with my Pentax K-30 and kit lens 18-55mm F3.5-4.5.
I love you all ♥

Gros Bisous,

No comments:

Post a Comment