Monday, June 04, 2018

# Most Instagrammable Spots in Shenzhen

by Meow

My macbook is officially dead 😭
I lost all my edited photos so I can't upload my Vietnam travel diaries...
Anyway, I am now temporarily back to Windows 10 and will try to adapt to the changes...

Last week, my bff and I went to Shenzhen and had a fun weekend.
We did a lot of research for the most Instagrammable spots in Shenzhen and here are our findings!

#1 Eta Garden Restaurant (逸塔。花園餐廳)

This restaurant is famous for its greenhouse-like decorations.
The plants are fake but you just can't notice it in the pictures.
It is a really beautiful restaurant.




Surprisingly, the food was indeed GOOD!
I was expecting it to be an Instagrammable restaurant only, but the food is actually good.
The restaurant serves Thai food for a reasonable price (> RMB¥100 / person)
We tried the grilled pork neck / fried rice / morning glory and all of them were delicious.


Highly recommend this restaurant!
Address: 2/F, Tiansha Feicui Mingzhu Qiqiaoguo, Jinji Road, Shenzhen, China
Opening Hours: 9:00 - 22:30
*Shenzhen Metro TaoYuan Station, exit B

#2 MOCAPE Museum (當代藝術與城市規劃展覽館)

I can't search much information for this museum in the Internet.
Such a piece of great architecture and I can't even find the official website of this building!
Since I have no information, I didn't know the museum wasn't opening...
Anyway, the outlook of it is already a master piece.


I need to get inside next time 😡
Address: 2002 Fuzhong 1st Road, FuTian CBD, Futian Qu, Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China
* Shenzhen Metro Children's Palace station, exit A1

#3 Shenzhen Library

One thing I really adore is the long stairs along the windows (2nd picture in my Instagram entry).
The library offers cushions for the readers to sit on the stairs.
What a pleasure that you can read while you are enjoying the sunlight!

Address: 2001 Fuzhong 1st Rd, FuTian CBD, Futian Qu, Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China
* Shenzhen Metro Children's Palace station, exit D

I really do enjoy my short trip to Shenzhen, I hope you like it too!
See you soon!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment