Tuesday, March 27, 2018

# First Skiing Experience @Tomamu

by Meow

Skiing is always on my bucket list even though I am never good at sports.

My friends and I stayed in the Tomamu Resort for 2 days.
While trying my best to act brave, I could still relax myself after the exercise.


It was not funny at all while I kept falling on the snow.
I managed to slide down the super beginner slope after 2 hours of couching.
Luckily, the resort served great food so I could regain my energy.
We had the Hokkaido famous soup curry~ Yum


Finally managed to survive till evening.
We walked ourselves to the winter special Ice Village in the resort.


The Ice Village had an Ice Bar.
It served drinks with ice glasses!!


The glasses looked cute but the drinks tasted bad.


Waking up with a great view 😍


We took the cable car to the highest point of the resort - Unkai.
We were too newbie to ski here, but we enjoyed the beautiful view.


Another attraction of the resort is the Mina Mina Beach.
It is a pool with artificial sea waves.
Although it was freezing outside, the Beach was warm like summer.
Next to the Mina Mina Beach is the public bath - Kirin-no Yu.
I couldn't take pictures inside, but it was a lovely experience.
Imagine you are taking a bath while looking at the stars with snow falling over your head;
how amazing is that!


We had our last dinner at the Forest Restaurant Nininupuri.
It should be one of the most beautiful restaurant in the world.
The food was delicious and reasonable priced.


Overall, I really enjoyed my stay in the Tomamu Resort.
I am very grateful that I have my 1st ski there.
The facilities are really great and well organized.

Hope you enjoy my sharing; see you soon!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment