Wednesday, December 20, 2017

# 2017 Winter Skincare Routine

by Meow

Just a little sharing on what am I using on my dry-combination skin.
I always love to use very moisturising products as my nose is real dry in the winter.

This Lancome Tonique Comfort toner is a recent purchase that I kind of "love-hate" it.
Pros: This toner is moisturising and is absorbed by my skin quickly
Cons: I have grown some small pimples after using this
I am pretty sure that this is the cause of my breakout as this is the only change to my skincare routine at the moment.
My skin has get used to it after 2 weeks, but still, I am not very happy with it.



My all time fave: Nuxe Anti-fatigue Moisturising Eye Cream.
It really makes my dark circle lighter.


Another all time fave of mine: Self-Generating Anti-Aging Essence by the History of Whoo.
Moisturising and makes my skin plump.


Lastly is a new discover: Oils of Life Sleeping Cream by the Body Shop.
This cream is really rich and it can act as a serum.
It is a gel like texture which is easy to be absorbed.
My skin looks really good when I wake up every morning.


Hope you like my sharing today.
See you soon!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment