Sunday, December 11, 2016

# 3 Magnificent Views in Osaka

by Meow

I'd visited Osaka for 2 times and each time I would go for the night view.
As the second largest metropolitan area in Japan, Osaka has a stunning night view.
Today, I will share 3 of my recommended night views in Osaka.


1. Umeda Sky Building

Located near one big train station - Osaka, which transport is convenient.
There are large malls nearby so you can go for the night view after shopping.
The admission fee is 1000 yen which is comparatively cheap.




2. Abeno Harukas Harukas 300

The observatory of the Abeno Harukas building is fancier than that of the Umeda Sky Building.
It even has a cute bear as its mascot.
As the building is the tallest building in Osaka, you can enjoy a wider view of the city.
Admission fee is 1500 yen but you can have a discount if you book the tickets online.



3. Hotel Monterey Grasmere Osaka

My 3rd Osaka night view is actually a hotel recommendation.
The guest rooms of the hotels have a beautiful night view which you don't have to pay extra entrance fee.
The hotel itself is beautiful and clean with a surprisingly fair price when I reserved (early bird).
The location of the hotel is in Namba which should be the most popular tourist spot in Osaka.


I hope you like my pictures and find my information useful.
See you soon~

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment