Sunday, October 16, 2016

# 2016 Kansai - Get Drunk @ Yamazaki

by Meow

My bf Jon is a whiskey lover.
He was super excited on his visit to Yamazaki, the distillery of Suntory whiskey.


He made our reservation a month ago.
The distillery tour is always full, he claims.
Entry fee is 1000 yen per person, which is incredibly cheap as we have a whiskey tasting class at the end of the tour.


We were welcomed to take pictures as we tour around.
The temperature were high inside the distillery.



The barrels!!
Some of them were even older than me!!


The whiskey tasting class.
We have 4 glass of whiskey, one of them was a special edition.
I felt dizzy when I finish up the first glass.


See how silly was Jon's face XD


After the tour, we went to the bar inside the distillery.
There you could taste higher ended whiskey like Hibiki 30 (with a reasonable price).


Beside the bar area was the whiskey library.


Outlook of the distillery.


Here were the bottles which Jon bought.
He was a happy kid with these toys XD


End of sharing, hope you like my entry.
Thanks a lot for viewing, see you in my next post!!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment