Wednesday, September 14, 2016

# Autumn 2015 Kansai - Meeting Nitama @ Wakayama

by Meow

Always longing to visit Tama at Wakayama, but she had passed away before I came T_T
As a crazy cat lady, riding the cat train is always on my bucket list!!
Moreover, Nitama had been appointed the station master, it would be my pleasure to meet her.

By purchasing the 1 day pass at the Wakayama station,
you can enjoy unlimited rides within the Kishigawa Line.
The pass was ¥720 (780 @ Sep 2016) which was fair;
transportation is always more expensive in Japan than in HK.

The train took around 20 mins to arrive Kishi.
Once you get off the train, you can see the Tama Shine,
which is a mini temple to honour our little angel Tama T_T

The station design is super cute!!



Inside the station, we could see the lazy little station master, Nitama.
Her work was to sleep inside the cube during her working hours.
Hopefully she would be freed as a normal little cat after work.

The Tama Shop is a bankrupt-prompt place if you are a cat-lover.
I broke T_T

The Tama cafe was cute.
Food was not super good as expected, but it was a pleasant place to wait for the next train to come.

The whole station / shop / cafe were decoratored with Tama-decors, even the tiles.

That was me wearing the cat beanie.

Sunny day with a good mood to visit Nitama.

Finally, I could ride the Tama train!!!
OMG!!! The train had CAT EARS!!!!

Insides of the train.
They even let you to draw capsule toy of cats inside the train.

Thanks very much for reading my post.
I really had a good time with the Tama train and little Nitama.
I think the inhabitant of the cat planet had succeeded to invade the world!!!


XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment