Saturday, July 14, 2018

# Korea Hike - Hwaseong Fortress Trail

by Meow

My bf and I stopped by Suwon during our last Korea trip.
Honestly, I did not WOW-ed by the Hwaseong Fortress.
I preferred Japanese castle / temple more.
However, it was not bad for a hike after we consumed tons of Korean food.


We began our hike here.
It was a rather simple trail.


We arrived the top of the mountain within 30 mins.
All we could see was a nice view of the city of Suwon.


The Hwaseong Fortress is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and it was the only remaining walled fortress in Korea.


The trail was well-built and we had a pleasant walk.


Hope you enjoy my short sharing.
If you would like to drop by the fortress, it is just a 30-min-train-distance from Seoul.
All you need is to online reserve your train ticket or you can even buy your ticket at Seoul Station.
See you soon!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment