Saturday, December 06, 2014

# 2014 Trip to UK - 愛丁堡, 一去便愛上 (一)

by Meow

2014 UK Trip Day 2: Edinburgh - Calton Hill / Scott Monument
2014 年英國之旅第二天: 愛丁堡 - 卡爾頓山 / 司各特紀念塔

Early morning on my second day of the UK trip, we left London for Edinburgh!

旅程第二日的早上, 我們從倫敦出發到愛丁堡!


It was a 4 hours journey to Edinburgh!
I was super tired and felt asleep...
My neck pain kills me after I woke up!!!
Here is a snap on the way to my host family.

火車一坐便是四個小時!
極累的我當然是全程熟睡, 醒來的那一刻脖子痛死了...
一路走著去民宿時拍的照片...


After dumping all our luggage to the BnB, bf and I went to eat!
Random English (Scottish) breakfast.

到民宿放下了行李, 立即和BB去醫肚!
這是個隨便叫的英式早餐。


After the meal, we walked to Calton Hiill.

吃飽後, 我們就出發走去卡爾頓山。


Stairs are good for health, but it killed me as I was bearing my full gear ><

儘管爬樓梯對身體有益, 但對於背著整套攝影器材的我卻是個折磨!!


Here we are, on the top of the hill!
There was a Chinese saying: If you want to have a further view, walk upstairs!!

上到山頂了!!!
正所謂欲窮千裏目, 更上一層樓!!


OMG!! What a nice view!

我的天呀! 這裡好漂亮!


A snap for the National Monument.
You can even sit on it!!

國家紀念堂。
你可以爬上去, 坐在地臺上。


What a nice view of Edinburgh.

這裡能看到愛丁堡的全景。


After visiting Calton Hill, we went to shopping in the city center~~

爬完山, 我們去了市中心購物~~

Here we saw the Scott Monument.

這裡, 我們看見司各特紀念塔。


Some random snaps in the old town.

在愛丁堡的舊城區隨意拍。


I really like Edinburgh.
Actually, I like the UK.
And I missed the old Hong Kong.

我愛愛丁堡。
其實, 我也愛英國。
還有, 我懷念以前的香港。

All pictures were taken with Canon EOS 6D and kit lens 24-105mm F4.

Gros Bisous,

No comments:

Post a Comment