Tuesday, March 18, 2014

# The Washi Series - DIY Notebook Cover

by Meow

I'd ordered these washi tapes for a very long time.
They are not very expensive, but very pretty.
I always think of ways to use them up, but I am so so tired after work.
Recently, because I have no money for hanging out, so it's time to use them creating fun stuffs!


I really had bought a lot of them.


Haha, too much, right?
That's why I've no money left in my pocket T.T


I got this khaki notebook from AEON for HKD$12.
Simple but boring cover.
That's why I remake it.


All girls love diamonds, right?


Almost finish...
It should be cool to add some "blinks" around.


Viola! C'est fini!!!


I just want to be a bright and beautiful girl.
Who doesn't want to be one?

FYI, all pictures were taken with my Pentax K-30 with kit lens 18-55mm F3.5-4.5.
LOVE you all ♥

Gros Bisous,

No comments:

Post a Comment